Monday 15 August 2016

Hi my name is Ari Welsh. In school I like doing fractions and art. My highlight this year so far is making kites and flying them. Out of school I like hanging out with neighbours and horse riding and being a Young Mariner. Last holidays we went down to Rotorua and Taupo. In Rotorua we went down the luge and gondola it was really amazing because I have never done it before. In Taupo we stayed  at Taupo De Bretts camping ground. It had hot pools, hydroslides and a water playground. We also meet a Mexican family who were staying in a camper van like us. We went to Wingspan which is a place where I saw a live Falcon.

14 comments:

  1. I hope Ari's having a great time being blog master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for explaining lots about your holidays that hydra slide sounds really cool and I would love to see a live falcon up close!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can already tell your going to be a great blogmaster Ari!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FREYA TEMPLE :-)15 August 2016 at 16:44

    I hope you like being a WYM.I hope you like being blog master

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great time in those holidays and i hope you be a great blog master! from Hana

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have been really fun in Rotorua.

    You will be a great blog master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    from
    Finn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done ari going to be Rarotonga must of been fun and you are doing a great job of blog master mahipai

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could see a live falcon it sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like that you wrote what you like to do in and out of school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you told us that you went to Rotorua and what you did with the kites .

    ReplyDelete
  11. i liked to learn what you done in class and out of class that hotel sounds pretty cool.






















    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you told us what you like to do out side and in class .Bet you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hope you liked the live falcon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you havebig a fun time being blog masts

    ReplyDelete