Tuesday 9 May 2017

Mothers day descriptive writing by Tane

My mum is a amazing creature. She likes cleaning because she does it for a job. She always supports me in sport and drives me from one sport to the next.
Mum always puts other peoples needs before her own. She says " I love you always and I always will, " and " I missed you so much," when we return home from school.
Mum has brown hair, brown eyes and long nails. She likes to save money [not] and makes us do jobs. She is softly spoken most of the time. Mum makes me feel happy, healthy and safe .

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely, kind description of your mum Tane, you used some really interesting vocabulary. I bet she is really proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Tane you bring tears to my eyes �� Thank you for those lovely words, you have become an awesome, sporty young man. I'm so proud of you. Love you heaps xxxx

    Have a awesome day today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome writing Tane. Your not as good as me though! (yet)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mum sounds very very nice.Does she growl?From Luca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aston here,
    Awesome writing,
    Tane!

    ReplyDelete